- Walk with a Doc: October 25th October 11, 2019Continue Reading
- Walk with a Doc: September 13th September 10, 2019Continue Reading
- Kidney Stones: Treatment & Prevention September 4, 2019Continue Reading
This Too Shall Pass: Treating and Preventing Kidney Stones
More common, frequently less painful and far more preventable than reputed, kidney stones have, thankfully, entered a new era of highly effective, noninvasive procedures. We bring ...
- Shop with a Doc: August 21, 2019 August 2, 2019Continue Reading
- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019Continue Reading
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight loss likely does not exist, but Americans’ perpetual search continues unabated. Low-carb diets such as Paleo, Whole30, and most prominently, Ketogenics, ...
- The Daily 10,000: Stepping Up to Fitness July 25, 2019Continue Reading
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019Continue Reading
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all ...
- Taking the First Step: Our May Walk with the Doc Draws a Crowd June 5, 2019Continue Reading
Our first monthly Walk with the Doc event was a success, attracting a friendly and enthusiastic group of South Bay Concierge Medicine patients and ...
- 5.31.2019: Walk With Dr. Tong May 13, 2019Continue Reading
- 5.29.2019: The Path to Mindful Eating and Self-Care May 13, 2019Continue Reading