Welcome to the Office of Scott Tong, MD
My goal is to provide the highest quality healthcare that will enable my patients to age with dignity, and stay as healthy and independent as possible. I am committed to ensuring there is adequate time and availability for each patient—allowing me to provide more comprehensive, proactive care than in traditional practices.
A primary care physician’s role is to be an educator, guide and patient’s best advocate. With ample time to focus on preventive measures and wellness, there is more time to develop a strong physician-client relationship that is at the core of the best care. As a patient of my practice, you will have peace of mind that the doctor who knows you best will be available when needed.
- Our entire staff has been vaccinated and follows strict CDC guidelines for our patients' safety.
- My office is the only concierge medical practice that offers the more accurate, machine-read, rapid COVID-19 test. We offer to screen each patient who comes into the office.
- Since 2020, we are the only practice in the area to offer routine, educational presentations via Zoom.
- This practice is also the only one that works very closely with a concierge RN that takes elderly patients who are 'home bound' (please note, that the RN is not part of my office staff, hence her fees are charged separately).
- We offer our concierge patients cognitive testing through Creyos (formerly Cambridge Brain Sciences) and Multi-Cancer Early Detection through Galleri.
Benefits of Concierge Medicine
Real People To Take Your Calls
During office hours, calls are answered live, with no phone trees to navigate or buttons to press.
24/7 Direct Communications
This is where the text for your Feature List Item should go. It's best to keep it short and sweet.
Little Or No Waiting
Office visits start promptly.
Strong Focus On Preventive Medicine And Wellness
We conduct a thorough assessment of your health for your personalized wellness plan.
With Rare Exceptions You Will Always Be Seen By Me
During my occasional absence from the office, a trusted colleague will be available.
You will be seen as early as the same day, for acute visits.
Learn More About Dr. Tong and Concierge Medicine
Latest Health News
Every Walk is a Step in the Right DirectionOctober 18, 2023
AI in Healthcare: An Early Look at the Power, Promise and Peril of Tech’s Latest ToolOctober 18, 2023
A New Era for Diabetes and Weight Loss DrugsJuly 13, 2023
Ticked Off: How to Recognize, Relieve and Resist Lyme DiseaseJuly 13, 2023
Open Payments Database Notice
For informational purposes only, a link to the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Open Payments web page is provided here. The federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act requires that detailed information about payment and other payments of value worth over ten dollars ($10) from manufacturers of drugs, medical devices, and biologics to physicians and teaching hospitals be made available to the public.