Latest News & Events
Town Hall Meeting with Dr. Cara Hall, Orthopedic SurgeonAugust 3, 2022
Genetic Testing and Early Detection of Memory ChangesMay 13, 2021
All News & Events
- Town Hall Meeting with Dr. Cara Hall, Orthopedic Surgeon August 3, 2022
Dr. Cara J. Hall, MD
Assistant Professor of Clinical Orthopedic Surgery
“Nutrition and Wellness”
Our discussion will cover nutrition and proper exercises ...Continue Reading
- Genetic Testing and Early Detection of Memory Changes May 13, 2021Continue Reading
Please ask me about genetic testing for cancer. It’s easy to do and now available. I also want to let you know about the early detection ...
- Please join us for our monthly walks! Starting June 3es May 13, 2021Continue Reading
Please join us for our monthly walks starting Thursday, June 3rd. We’ll all be masked and vaccinated! Looking forward to getting some miles in outside.
- The New Reality – Dr. Tong’s Recent Interactive Discussion on COVID-19 March 31, 2020Continue Reading
Thank you for joining me for my recent interactive discussion on the COVID-19. We talked about the symptoms and potential effects. If you would like to ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- 2020: Time to Rethink, Retool and Realize Your New Year’s Resolution January 8, 2020Continue Reading
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”—C.S. Lewis, writer
What were your resolutions this year? With 2020 barely a week old, it may be the perfect time to reexamine the whole idea of resolutions. While a new ...
- Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat January 3, 2020Continue Reading
They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from ...
- Oh, My Aching Head January 3, 2020Continue Reading
A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part ...
- Are You Antibiotics Aware? January 3, 2020Continue Reading
Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly ...
- Hectic Days, Sleepless Nights: Coping with Insomnia December 20, 2019Continue Reading
by Scott Tong, MD
Virtually everyone’s experienced a night of tossing and turning – one in three adults reports they have trouble falling or staying asleep – but for some, insomnia ...
- Genetic Testing and Early Detection of Memory Changes May 13, 2021